Meet Prof. Dr. theol. habil. Bernd Jochen Hilberath


Director of the Institute for Ecumenical Research (whose founding director was one Hans Kueng, who has just received a prize from his old friends, the German freemasons).

He has just been interviewed in the once reliably Catholic newspaper Die Furche.

"Naturally my colleagues say to me, "No, Hilberath, I have always said that the only in Rome will the Vatican Council be interpreted" Then I can only say- I don't believe that this is an authentic interpretation of the Council.

For Professor of so many titles, Hilberath, there is only one Council and that is the last one. Forget Rome, Scripture and Tradition, Professor Hilberath has got it right or so his intellectual arrogance believes.

Reminds one of Martin Luther one of his bible translations. "It is translated this way, because I Dr Martin Luther say so."

Comments