Hallowed Ground

Catholicism that lives not just through words but also images

From this blog- make a list and pray

PRAYER FOR PRIESTS

O Jesus,
I pray for your faithful and fervent priests;
For your unfaithful and tepid priests;
For your priests laboring at home or abroad in distant mission fields.
For your tempted priests;
For your lonely and desolate priests;
For your young priests;
For your dying priests;
For the souls of your priests in Purgatory.
But above all, I recommend to you the priest dearest to me;
The priest who baptized me;
The priests who absolved me from my sins;
The priests at whose Masses I assisted and who gave me
Your Body and Blood in Holy Communion;
The priests who taught and instructed me;
All the priests to whom I am indebted in any other way (especially …).
O Jesus, keep them all close to your heart,
And bless them abundantly in time and Eternity. Amen.
-St. Thérèse de Lisieux

Comments