Year's end

I thought it would be good to put up a few quotes that I have come across about Cathcon on the internet. Wishing everyone a happy and prayerful and above all Catholic New Year.

No idea what these people are saying about me

Not for the faint of heart

The Lord Baltimore of Blogyland. Veddy British...
Veddy Catholic. Pip, pip cherrio and all that rot. WHAT WHAT?!"


Catholic Church Conservation does find the wackiest liturgical photos

A site for sore souls

The Belgian media, along with their International, English-speaking counterparts, was remarkably silent, and it was only the Catholic Church Conservation blog that made the story available to the general public.

Catholic Church Conservation has interesting bits on information

The most depressing blog on the net

Right most of the time

Catholic Church Conservation, which is certainly my favorite web log


You rock!

Comments

I think you need to put a book together with all the information you have on your site, pictures etc and sell it worldwide. Use the proceeds for yourself and to help the church. I didn't know any of this to this extent was happening to the church till a friend emailed your site today. I am so broken-hearted.

Thanks for your site.

God Bless,
This was an e-mail, I received today. Thanks for the kind remarks.
"That supposed cross looked more like a giant walking stick insect. You know, your blog gives me nightmares. LOL! But I do like your new look. Thanks for keeping us informed."

A comment on Free Republic.
Following is a nice picture from the Catholic Church Conservation blog. The author there is doing a fine job of identifying and condemning creative abuse in the liturgical practices of the Church. Thank you, Gillibrand.

Many thanks.
Another from a discussion group

"This horror show is the saddest thing I have seen in a long time."