Excellent letter

...at least one person has written to the Mayor of Cologne taking up Cathcon's suggestion.

"Dear Mr. Schramma:

I am a young catholic that intends to attend the World Youth Day in Cologne next week. Apart from helping me deepening in my faith, this trip will give me the opportunity to get to know the city you are mayor of. I have been informed that a wrongly self-protrayed group of 'catholics' called Catholics For Free Choice are planning on running a highly offensive billboard campaign accross the public transport system of Cologne. I am writting you to thank you for the hospitality that the people of your city has already shown to us in allowing to stage this event there, and also to ask you to do everything possible to avoid this billboard campaign actually taking place. CFFC's campaigns are not welcome here, and it would be extremely upsetting that they succeeded in disturbing a peaceful gathering such as the one taking place in Cologne. No decent person would allow a guest in his own home to be insulted by other (uninvited) people, and I am sure you are a decent person.

Best regards

pepito de tal "

Comments